Top 10 Richest Man in Africa 2013
1. Aliko Dangote is currently the richest man in Africa in 2013 and top notch billionaire from
, his primary business areas
are trading of goods including flour, sugar and big cement industries. He is
also the owner of largest cement factory in Nigeria Africa,
Net worth of Aliko Dangote is $12billion
2. Nicholas is a leading businessman South African he is also the chairman of De Beers diamond Mining Corporation and its supplementary unit, the Diamond Trading Company. He also has a great monetary interest in the expanded mining company Anglo American. Net worth of Nicholas is $6.5billion
3. Nassef Onsi Sawiris is an Egyptian businessman and considered as youngest billionaire, he has got his education from International School of Cairo and bachelor's degree in Economics from
he has net worth of
$4.75billion. University of Chicago
4. Mike Adenuga become the billionaire by availing high business risks and generates huge profits from Equatorial Trust Bank and Consolidated Oil. The Mike Adenuga has a Net worth of $4.3billion.
5. Johann Peter Rupert is the eldest son of the late South African industry tycoon Anton Rupert and his wife Huberte Rupert. During their family business he is the CEO of Swiss-based luxury-goods company Richemont. Johan Rupert and family have a Net worth $4.7billion Country.
6. Miloud Chaabi is belonging to
and doing his business as a
politician. He is the major founder of Ynna Holding and also has a possession
of Riad Mogador hotel. He has the net worth of $3billion. Morocco
7. Naguib Onsi Sawiris is belonging to
known businessman and politician. He has offered his services as a CEO of the
telecommunications companies such as Wind Telecom and Orascom Telecom Holding.
He has a net worth of $2.9billion. Egypt
8. Christoffel is a veteran business director from
. His primary earning
source is wealth of consumer retail and net worth of $2.7billion:$2.5billion South Africa
9. Onsi Sawiris is also an Egyptian businessman and is the patriarchal head of the Sawiris Family he has a worth net worth of $2.6billion
10. Patrice Tlhopane Motsepe belongs to South African region and considered as the mining magnate. He is the CEO of African Rainbow Minerals, which has interests in gold, ferrous metals, base metals, and platinum. The Net worth of Patrice Tlhopane Motsepe has $2.5 billion.